Courses at Enhance Academy
Expertise in English
Whichever course you join at Enhance, there are some things that you can always expect.
- Qualified, experienced and passionate teachers.
- Modern, clean and bright classrooms.
- Four 10-week terms, with one class per week.
- Improvements in speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammary and vocabulary.
- Improved confidence and ability to communicate effectively.
- Lively and enjoyable lessons that encourage students to communicate with each other.
- Lessons based on an established curriculum, whilst tailored to the needs of the students.
Pre-school - Starters
- Ages 4-6
- 2 levels
- Develops phonics, spelling and handwriting.
- Builds vocabulary and word patterns that are the basis of English grammar.
- Fun, interactive lessons in a dedicated Starters class room.
- Teachers who are trained to understand the importance of reaching each student based on their individual personalities, learning style and needs.
Lower Primary - Movers & Flyers
- Ages 6-10 (Standards 1-4)
- 4 levels
- Aligned with Cambridge Young Learners Exam (CYLE) levels.
- Active and engaging lessons that meet the individual learning needs of the students.
- Built around course books from Oxford University Press.
Upper Primary - Winners
- Ages 11-13 (Standards 5-6)
- 4 levels
- Active and engaging lessons for young learners at this specific stage in their development.
- Built around modern coursebooks from Cambridge University Press.
- Utilizes a range of web-based and technological teaching tools to ensure that students are continuously engaged.
Secondary - Young Adult
- Ages 13-18 (Forms 1-5)
- 5 levels
- Content that seeks to maximize student engagement with their language learning.
- Teachers who understand that the needs of teenagers can be quite different from those of other language learners.
- Lessons focussed on the specific interests of teenage learners.
Writing & Test Prep - Specialist Courses
- Early Writers (Standards 2-4)
- Primary Writers Workshop (Standards 5-6)
- Primary Academic Writing (Standards 4-6) for children preparing to take UPSR.
- Seconday Advanced Writing (Forms 1-5)
- IGCSE First Language (Year 10-11)
- IELTS (Teens and adults)
Adult - General, Conversation & Private
- English for Life & Work (ELW) offers 4 levels and combines both general and business English topics. Enhance your grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation to reach your language goals!
- Adult Conversation Class (ACC) provides a relaxed and friendly place to practice discussing different topics, make friends, and get guidance from our expert teachers.
- Private tuition gets big results, as quickly as possible. Get a thorough assesment of your current level, establish specific goals, and follow a course designed just for you.
School Holiday Programmes
23-27 Nov & 30 Nov - 4 Dec
- 5 levels - Starters, Movers, Flyers, Winners & Young Adults.
- Week-long immersive courses running Mon-Fri, for 4 hours each day.
- Themes and activities guaranteed to get children excited about working together and using English.